I decided to share this recipe with you because in the depths of a cold winter comforting, warming, soothing foods will support us like nothing else! This delicious dish looks so easy… and it is, if you are organized.
How to make this recipe happen at home:
1) Watch the video, and click on the ingredients list. From there make your shopping list.
2) Check in with yourself: what sounds most delicious to you? As Jamie points out, you could use tofu, instead of chicken, or you could use pork, lamb, or beef. Are there some other seasonal ingrediants might work beside the snow-peas he uses? Cabbage, greens, or carrots come to mind for me. What sounds most appealing to you?
3) Schedule the day you will cook this dish.
4) Do the prep in the morning, assembling and cutting up the veggies and chicken, before you go to work. That way, you’ll be ready to roll when you step into the kitchen, and done cooking in about 20 min.
5) ENJOY a delicious, dish that will warm your body, AND the hearts of you and your loved ones this January.